5-days-a-week through the Gospel according to John in 2017
First pray to Jesus:
May your grace, O Christ, my Savior
And the Father’s boundless love,
With the Holy Spirit’s favor,
Rest upon me from above.
Thus may I abide in union
With all Christians and you, Lord,
And possess in sweet communion,
Joys which earth cannot afford. Amen.
- “I pray not only for these, but also for those who believe in me through their word. 21 May they all be one, as you, Father, are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us, so that the world may believe you sent me.
- 22 “I have given them the glory you have given me, so that they may be one as we are one. 23 I am in them and you are in me, so that they may be made completely one, that the world may know you have sent me and have loved them as you have loved me.
- 24 “Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, so that they will see my glory, which you have given me because you loved me before the world’s foundation.”
For yourself, pray:
- That you may be with Jesus forever
Other people to pray for:
- For Christians in Nepal
A psalm, as time allows:
- Listen to Psalm 104 (YouTube, soloist with guitar)