5-days-a-week through the Gospel according to John in 2017
First pray to Jesus:
May your grace, O Christ, my Savior
And the Father’s boundless love,
With the Holy Spirit’s favor,
Rest upon me from above.
Thus may I abide in union
With all Christians and you, Lord,
And possess in sweet communion,
Joys which earth cannot afford. Amen.
- After Jesus had said these things, he went out with his disciples across the Kidron Valley, where there was a garden, and he and his disciples went into it.
- 2 Judas, who betrayed him, also knew the place, because Jesus often met there with his disciples. 3 So Judas took a company of soldiers and some officials from the chief priests and the Pharisees and came there with lanterns, torches, and weapons.
For yourself, pray:
- That you are ready for the devil and the wicked world to try to outfox and outnumber you
Other people to pray for:
- For Christians who have been betrayed by former friends
A psalm, as time allows:
- Listen to Psalm 114 (YouTube, band)